Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month

I've never been a Kit of the Month customer with any stamping companies. I figured that I had paper and embellishments and I could buy the stamp set separately so why pay extra for the kit of the month.  I have to tell you that I am really enjoying getting the kit of the month from FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey).  First of all who doesn't love getting things in the mail?  Secondly, I am not always motivated or inspired to make cards or crafts.  The kit of the month gives me that little boost of inspiration I need. The kit comes with a stamp set that is only available to kit members during the month of its release and does not become available to non-kit members until 3 months after its release.  The kit also comes with 4 separately packaged card kits which include beautiful colored cardstock, embellishments and die cuts to create the cards that are shown on the glossy colored instruction sheets. 

I'm not the type of person who follows directions well, unless I'm being paid to do so.  If I see something I want to make I figure out in my head how to go about and it and do it or I watch or read the tutorial really quickly to get the gist of it and then I attempt to make it. That is how I work with the kit. I take out the contents for one card and after looking at the pieces I have been given I start putting them together like a puzzle to determine what fits where.  Then I start inking edges and stamping images and gluing on embellishments and before you know it I have finished a card and can't wait to open the next package to start on another one. Here are two cards I made with this months Kit of the Month.  If you want to join it's only $24.95 each month and it requires a commitment of 6 months. After 6 months you can either renew and continue getting the kits each month or stop getting them. Believe me, though, you will love getting these kits. 







No comments:

Post a Comment