Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Cards to Inspire You

I've been busy creating more cards using the Fun Stampers Journey stamp sets.  I love the crisp image that these stamps deliver and the colors are awesome. For these first three cards I used the stamps from the August Kit of the Month. The kit of the month is a subscription based program. Every month for six months in a row you receive a kit that includes a full stamp set, materials to make 5 beautiful cards (cardstock and embellishments), and glossy color full page instructions on how to make the cards.  All this for only $24.95. That's an awesome deal.  The Kit of the Month is not available to non-members until 3 months after the month it is released in.  I love that because why would you bother being a member of a club that releases the stamp set to non-members shortly after you receive it.  It wouldn't really make sense. But the way that Fun Stampers Journey does it non-members have to wait for what members are enjoying right now.








These cards were made using the Floral Notes set.  I really enjoyed using this set because I can color in the flowers and make every card look different.  The card on the right is a drawer card. The flowers/tree (Imagine ATS stamp) and the word (from the Greet and Shout set) fold flat and the drawer slides in.

For the next card I continued to use the Floral Notes set and the word is from the Greet and Shout set.  The Pocket Card is made with one of FSJ's dies (and came in one of the kits of the month. The die didn't come in the kit, just the card. Now THAT would be an amazing kit of the month if it came with a die.).  I added a private message by attaching a little pocket on the back of the insert and cutting a little colored piece of cardstock that sticks out slightly with a large brad attached so that the person receiving the card will know that it's there.

Birthday stamps!  I'm tired of seeing birthday stamps that are plain looking cakes or the same old elegant wedding cakes or nothing-special gift images. That is why I think this birthday set rocks.  The cakes are whimsical and super fun to decorate.  They are in the To You set.  There's a cute little cupcake, some words, a polka dot border and three super awesome cakes included in the To You set.
On both cards I used the fabulous FSJ Glaze.  It makes things shine and if you want to sprinkle on some of their fine glitter it makes the card even more gorgeous. The glaze can also be used as an adhesive. I love products that have more than one use! I could play with these cake stamps and the glaze all day.

I hope you were inspired.  Enjoy your journey   ....wherever it may take you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment